Sunday, January 31, 2016

A little about me

Hello ya'll I am Amy Ramos Lopez I am 19 years old and I attend Rhode Island College. This is my second year at RIC and, to be honest, I actually really like it here. I have made some awesome friends and it is not till recently I have started getting more involved on campus. I just got the job to be a summer orientation leader and I have also been working at disability services office for about two years now.
Besides that, I was born and raised in Providence, Rhode Island. I have also wandered around the city so much I know it like the back of my hand. I live with my mother, my two sisters and my dog Leo. My older sister is 25 and a younger one is 18. My older sister is my brobean.
Some of the things I love to do it adventure around and when it is nice out ride my bike.
Here are some awesome pictures!
This is me and my madre!


Fun Fact I was a Civil War reenactor in high school! 
  

This is my tiny dog Leo!


This is my bro bean, my boyfriend and I!

No comments:

Post a Comment